How to join
Membership is open to anybody who has an interest in the field and who is able to support the aims and disciplines represented in our Constitution.
To join BIAPT, you can:
- Apply on-line (with an option to pay immediately by credit or debit card). Click Apply Online to proceed.
- Download our membership application form (pdf file - requires Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for free). Please print it, complete it and post it with a cheque for your subscription to the address on the form.
The current (2017) membership fee is £38 (Concessions £25) per annum, which includes a subscription to the journal Practical Theology.
Please note that BIAPT subscription year is a calendar year, i.e. it runs from January to December.
Each application for membership is read by the Association's officers who act on behalf of the Annual Business Meeting.
Benefits of joining
Members of BIAPT enjoy a number of benefits:
- Free subscription to Practical Theology, a journal of peer-reviewed articles published three times per year.
- Reduced subscription to the Journal of Adult Theological Education (BIAPT members are eligible for a discounted rate of £38; please contact email@example.com for details).
- Reduced rates by advance booking for places at the annual BIAPT conference.
- Access to the database of members' professional and research interests.
- Invitation to join special interest groups for academic and professional networking.
- Invitation to join local groups for research and reflection.
- Opportunity to bid for BIAPT-sponsored research grants.
Page printed from www.biapt.org.uk